It's no surprise that homes for sale in South Charlotte's Providence High School zone is one of the area's hottest real estate markets for buyers looking for established neighborhoods conveniently located within I-485 zoned for some of the area's top schools. Elizabeth Lane Elementary, Providence Spring Elementary, South Charlotte Middle, Jay M. Middle and Crestdale Middle are the feeder schools for Providence High and all received high marks in CMS's end of year report card. [click to see CMS end of year school grades for 2014-2015]. Many of the neighborhoods in the Providence High zone were built in the mid 1980s and 1990s, although there is currently some new construction in the area [click to see new construction in the Providence High School zone, or call Missy for a complete list]. Most of the neighborhoods are established with mature landscaping and a solid history of maintaining home values. There are neighborhoods of single family homes and some neighborhoods with townhomes. The area is conveniently located to South Charlotte's The Arboretum Shopping Center, historic Matthews, Southpark Mall and uptown.
What's going on with the real estate market in the Providence Zone? See the stats for the past year:
- Average sale price $372,690 -- up 6.7% in the past year
- Homes are selling at an average of $123 per square foot (of course this varies from neighborhood to neighborhood)
- Homes are selling at an average of 96% of the sales price
- There are currently only 3.1 months supply of homes -- what does that mean? It means inventory in this area is VERY low. Great news for sellers who want to sell in the Providence High School zone, but not so good for buyers looking for homes in the area. A healthy or balanced real estate market is one with 6 months supply of homes. Buyers looking to buy, you need to a strong buyer's agent to put you in the best position to buy. Call me and let me help.
- Current homes for sale in the Providence High School zone
If you are looking to buy or sell in the Providence High School area, let me help you! This is where I live, work and play! My kids went to the public schools in the area. I know the neighborhoods, the builders, the schools and the lifestyle. Some of my favorite neighborhoods are:
Neighborhood Approx Price Range Elementary School Middle School
(click to see homes for sale)
Hembstead $500-700's Elizabeth Lane South Charlotte
St. George Place $400-500's Elizabeth Lane South Charlotte
Bellemeade $500-800's Elizabeth Lane South Charlotte
Beverly Crest $300-400's Elizabeth Lane South Charlotte
Benton Woods $400's Elizabeth Lane South Charlotte
Providence Planation $300-over 1 million Providence Spring Crestdale
Somersby $300's Elizabeth Lane South Charlotte
Berkely $400-500's Providence Spring Jay M. Robinson
If you are looking for homes for sale assigned to Providence High School and interested in any of these neighborhood or would like more information about them please contact me. Or, if they don’t quite meet your needs, I will create a personalized search based on your criteria to be emailed to you daily. Click here to let me know the criteria for our home search.
If you are looking to sell your South Charlotte home, I can help. Click here and let's get started with a consultation and a free Comparative Market Analysis.
Let me help with your real estate needs... contact me to buy or sell a South Charlotte home today!
Missy Banks is a full time Real Estate Professional who lives in and specializes in South Charlotte. She understands the South Charlotte lifestyle, housing market, and community. Let her be your connection to South Charlotte Real Estate. #sellingsouthcharlotte