If you are relocating to Charlotte, NC, you are in good company. Forbes magazine ranked Charlotte among the top 10 fastest growing metro areas in the country and the population is expected to grow 47 per cent between 2010-2030. Why Charlotte? The Charlotte Chamber of Commerce lists some of Charlotte's appeal:
- With a population of over 2 million in the metropolitan area, Charlotte offers the many amenities of a major urban area
- Location, location, location -- Charlotte residents can get to the NC mountains within 2 hours and an Atlantic coast beach within 3.5 hours
- Charlotte's housing costs are 83.5% of the national average
- Charlotte has the 17th lowest residential property tax rates compared to the largest city in each state
- Charlotte Douglas International offers daily service to major international cities
- Respected Healthcare providers with cutting edge facilities and care
- Charlotte Mecklenburg School System (CMS) ranks as a top urban school system nationwide
- A healthy robust and diverse economy
- A thriving arts culture as well as pro sports and outdoor activities
- And of course Carolina weather -- 4 distinct seasons
If you haven't visited yet, come down and see what the buzz is about!
Let me help with your real estate needs... contact me to buy or sell a Charlotte home today! To request more information about your relocation click here.
Missy Banks is a full time Real Estate Professional with Allen Tate Real Estate who lives in and specializes in South Charlotte. She understands the South Charlotte lifestyle, housing market, and community. Let her be your connection to South Charlotte Real Estate. #sellingsouthcharlotte